Welcome to Le Podcast on Emerging Leadership! Our podcast is all about developing emerging leadership in every individual, regardless of their role in the organization. We believe that leadership is not just a title, but an action that anyone can take to make a positive impact. That’s why we focus on cultivating emerging leadership – creating the conditions for leaders to emerge and thrive. By fostering more leaders in our organizations, we can tackle the challenges facing our world today, from climate change to technological disruption to the pursuit of peace. Join us for in-depth conversations with top experts who share insights and strategies on how to develop your leadership skills, cultivate a growth mindset, and create lasting change. Let’s work together to unlock the power of emerging leadership and build a better future for us all.
Where to listen:
- Grow your Software Engineering Career with Emilien
- Jason’s Thirteen Rules of a Team
- All about OKRs with Bart
- Do you want 10x Engineers?
- The Anatomy of Peace
- Psychological Safety
- When your team is distributed
- Changing Your Team with John Poelstra
- Coming to terms with terms – Michael DeLanzo
- How (not) to provide feedback – John Poelstra
- How to deal with your stars – Frank Jansen
- Do cultural differences influence the adoption of agile?
- How to create great goals?
- Celebrating the audiobook with Michael Reid
- How to form a team?