Welcome to Le Podcast on Emerging Leadership! Our podcast is all about developing emerging leadership in every individual, regardless of their role in the organization. We believe that leadership is not just a title, but an action that anyone can take to make a positive impact. That’s why we focus on cultivating emerging leadership – creating the conditions for leaders to emerge and thrive. By fostering more leaders in our organizations, we can tackle the challenges facing our world today, from climate change to technological disruption to the pursuit of peace. Join us for in-depth conversations with top experts who share insights and strategies on how to develop your leadership skills, cultivate a growth mindset, and create lasting change. Let’s work together to unlock the power of emerging leadership and build a better future for us all.
Where to listen:
- The Gift of Play with Portia Tung
- Delivering Delight with Avi Liran
- Build a Product with Gojko Adzic
- Hiring and Diversity with Lucinda Duncalfe
- Leadership and Teamwork with Jeremy Brown
- Community and Leadership with Scott Amenta
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Can Software Teams learn from Sporting Teams?
- Agile and Open Innovation with Mary Provinciatto
- Radical Focus with Christina Wodtke
- Human-Centric Agility Coaching
- The Job of an Open Leader – Preethi Thomas