Although the network gathers people sharing the same passion for leadership, we all have incredible diversity in backgrounds, skills, and personal and professional goals.
The Pod combines cohort-style learning with the ability to connect on a deeper level with 5-7 other members.
The Pods are composed of committed members selected to ensure the best mix of diversity and experience.
The Pods gather weekly over a 12 weeks period, following a program per level. For example:
- Week #1 – Values – Facilitated by a Member Experience Associate
- Week #2 – Character – Facilitated by a Pod Member
- Week #3 – Session selected by the Pod Members and facilitated by a Pod Member
- Week #4 – Retrospective – Facilitated by a Member Experience Associate
- Week #5 to #7 – Session selected by the Pod Members and facilitated by a Pod Member
- Week #8 – Retrospective – Facilitated by a Member Experience Associate
- Week #9 to #11 – Session selected by the Pod Members and facilitated by a Pod Member
- Week #12 – Retrospective session facilitated by a Member Experience Associate
Each Pod uses a private channel on the Emerging Leadership Network Slack.
A certification of completion is provided to the members who completed the 12 weeks program, and completed their group assignments.
Here is the list of available sessions:
- Psychological Safety
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
The Emerging Leadership Network offers the conditions to allow leadership to emerge and reveal your potential and the potential of people around you.
Invest in your leadership development so that you can better serve the cause that matters to you.
Sorry, we don’t take applications at this time
ACTIVATE THE POTENTIAL OF EMERGING LEADERSHIP
Embark on a journey to nurture and grow your potential by doing and helping others do it. Join an international network of people willing to share and learn what makes the difference in getting leadership to emerge in any organization.